Well a couple of weeks ago Fuzzy of Fuzzy Galore fame posted a challenge that I really enjoyed. I've seen a few challenges thrown out there and I've either been too busy, lazy or shy to have a go myself but I have enjoyed reading other bloggers efforts. The challenge was to
Well the dust has settled on that challenge and when I looked back through my posts today I found there were a few that I really liked re-reading, who knows other people might enjoy them too.
So here we go, my 5 favourite posts that I think are pretty awesome and you might have missed .....
1. Christmas and Getting Courage to Ride Part 1 and Part 2 Both parts are special to me just because of all the memories they bring back to me of the new and shiny experiences I had, not all of them great, actually a lot of them were awful but I had so much fun!!
2. The Ride To Gulgong Another one of those really early posts that reminds me so much of how I felt doing new things on the bike. The day was perfect this time though, and Gulgong is a pretty little village.
3. Lake Burrendong By this time I was feeling better on the bike, and the things I was doing were a bit more challenging. Again when I read this I remember how it all felt and how exciting it was, Lake Burrendong was such a surprise to me too, so pretty.
4. Riding With the Shadow Riders in Queensland The whole trip to Queensland is the biggest deal for me and the memories are still quite fresh in my mind but one of the posts from that trip just has to be in my top 5. This one is my favourite cause it has some awesome pics of some awesome bikes and it was just such a great day ... that ends on a relaxing note.
5. In the Hands of a Novice No great pics or story here, but it's one of my favourites, it was a frustrating day that ended with one of the biggest feelings of satisfaction I've had yet with the bike and when I read this post I get those feelings all over again .... then go bling shopping online cause I start feeling like I want to do something else to make Roxy pretty.
So there you go, 5 awesome posts you may have missed, well I think they are awesome :) It's late I know but I still enjoyed doing it and hope you enjoy reading them if you haven't already.